In the case “College Student” starts part-time job

Hi, everyone. I’m Nozomi, an immigration lawyer in japan.
Today, I’m going to tell you in the case “College Student” starts part-time job.

In the case “College Student” starts part-time job

When a “College Student” starts part-time job, he or she must obtain a “Permission to engage in activity other than that permitted under the status of residence previously granted”.

Working hours must be within 28 hours per week.

Attached documents

  • Documents that clarify the contents of the activities related to the application
  • Residence card (presentation)
  • Passport or Certificate of status of residence (presentation)
  • If you are unable to present your passport or certificate of status of residence, a statement of reasons describing the reason


※It is forbidden to work in the job related to the entertainment and amusement trades.

※It is naturally forbidden not to be directly involved in the work, but also to washing dishes and cleaning.



メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。 * が付いている欄は必須項目です