Hi, everyone. I’m Nozomi, an immigration lawyer in japan.
Today, I’m going to tell you when “College Student” continues to find a job after graduation.
When “College Student” continues to find a job after graduation(The first year)
Points of legal procedures
- “College Student” who have graduated from a Japanese university or graduated from a vocational school with a “Diploma” title can change their status of residence to “Designated Activities”.
- The period of stay is 6 months.
- Moreover, by allowing one renewal, it is possible to stay in Japan for one year for finding a job.
- Passport (presentation)
- Residence card (presentation)
- Face photo (Taken within 3 months, No background, 4cm long x 3cm wide)
- Copy of savings bankbook
- Documents that clarify finding a job (Company interview notice, Certificate of registering job placement, etc.)
- Document explaining the background
- A copy of the bachelor’s degree from the university where you were enrolled until just before or the certificate of graduation
- Letter of recommendation for finding a job issued by a university where you were enrolled until just before
- A copy of the diploma of a vocational school where you were enrolled until just before, or a graduation certificate and transcript
- Letter of recommendation for finding a job issued by a vocational school where you were enrolled until just before
[The case of graduating University]
[The case of “Diploma”]
※Next time, I will talk about the second year after graduating a university.
Thank you for reading till the end. I’ll see you soon.